Solar wireless pedestrian crossing system Overview
Solar Wireless Pelican Crossing Traffic Light System is a special pedestrian-actuated warning system for uncontrolled marked crosswalks. It uses solar energy to generate its power and does not need electricity cables. The system is wireless communication, when people want to cross the street, the pedestrian signal will turn green after the pedestrian push button is triggered. Also vehicle signal will turn red at the same time to indicate vehicles need to stop.
Besides, the pedestrian green signal time can be set up according to project needs.
Moreover, if the pedestrian button is pressed more than one time during the circle, the system will start over because it has protection for this problem, and the time between two circles can be set up according to needs.
As an option, solar wireless road studs can be added to this system, thereby the vehicle will be easier to get notified when people cross the road.
We offer different sizes of Vehicle signal lights and pedestrian signal lights for choice.
Solar Wireless Pedestrian Crossing System Configuration
Solar Wireless Pedestrian Crossing System use solar panel, wireless control system, pedestrian push button, battery, 12V LED traffic lights & Pedestrian lights. Whole system runs based on Wireless and Solar Battery technology.
Solar wireless pedestrian crossing system advantages:
1. solar modules are fully encapsulated to resist harsh weather conditions
2. Low voltage load disconnect
3. Sealed, lead-acid battery designed for deep discharge cycling
4. Temperature compensated battery charging
5. Corrosion resistant control/battery enclosure
6. Installation, operation & maintenance documentation
7. Solid state electronics for improved efficiency and reliability
8. Pre-assembled,pre-wired systems minimize field installation time & eliminate wiring errors
9. Complete systems reduce specifying and buying time
10. Quality components assure long system life
11. Full system and performance warranty available on prepackaged systems
12. They provide a safe crossing point for pedestrians.
13. They allow roads to be crossed at a singular convenient place
14. Vehicle delays are kept at a minimum as pedestrians wait and cross as a group, therefore improving traffic flow efficiency
Projects for reference
The solar wireless pedestrian crossing system is ideal for
- — Urban mid-block crosswalks
- — School zones
- — Intersections with through lanes on major legs
- — Multi-lane crosswalks
- — Greenways
- — Trail crossings
- — Airports
- — Parking facilities
- — Corporate campuses
- — University campuses